We have been receiving some wonderful submissions for our upcoming anthology Multiples Illuminated: A Collection of Stories and Advice from Parents with Twins, Triplets and More, and we’re so excited that this book is coming together.
Due to several requests, we have decided to extend our deadline to November 8!
A quick reminder of what we’re looking for – Multiples Illuminated aims to bring together the world of multiples through shared experiences. We are calling writers who would like to contribute a personal essay and/or advice on their experience with infertility, pregnancy and the first couple of years of raising multiples. Make us laugh, cry, think, and help us learn about multiples through your words.
We would love to read your stories that touch on any of the following topics:
- Infertility – trials, tribulations, triumphs
- Family and friends’ reactions to your big news
- Humorous or heartwarming about your multiples pregnancy
- Preparations for having multiples
- Beautiful or humorous stories about your delivery
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) trials and triumphs
- Coping with newborn multiples
- Financial impact of caring for multiples
- Milestones (walking, talking, etc.)
- Multiple siblings bonds
- Funny stories about things people say to parents of multiples